Our guides have travelled across the globe riding bikes but always return home to Scotland wanting to ride what we class some of the best trails in the world.
All our guides hold the highest qualification attainable in the UK, provided by British Cycling. We have good knowledge of the land on which the best trails for all disciplines of bikes travel through in the west of Scotland, giving you local history, good jokes, great trail advice etc.
WE WILL ARRANGE EVERY LAST DETAIL OR JUST THE BASICS:
We can help you arrange:
Transport, good quality hire bikes, authentic highland accommodation, local food, qualified guides, and route suggestions
or we can provide simply a small minibus to pick you and your friends up along with your bikes and shuttle you around the west coast with the use of our purpose built bike trailer and a driver.
Pick and mix as you please, make your own cycling holiday to suit you.
- Pick up (from airport, train station, bus station or hotel)
- Bike Hire – new season good quality bikes
- Accommodation (you can choose to stay in hostels or 4*hotels)
- Shuttle/Ride support vehicle with driver and bike trailer
- Guide who will be fully qualified always with a wealth of knowledge of the local trails and areas
- Routes chosen for you to suit your needs and cycling discipline (we have routes for everyone from easy techy trails to extreme downhills, mellow undulating roads to steep and arduous bealachs/cols, you specify we suggest)
You specify when and where and we can provide all the logistics you need to have a fantastic trip on your bike.
Prices for a Guide:
Each inquiry is slightly different with varying itineraries, we like to quote you individually. We want you to get the most from your money and make the best use of your time.
Please email for price – firstname.lastname@example.org